- Kindly go through the Notification about course, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc. available on HARSAC website before applying.
- Download and Print the “Recommendation Form”.
- Fill the printed “Recommendation Form” and get it signed and stamped by the Principal/HOD of your School/College/University.
- Scan the duly filled, signed and stamped “Recommendation Form” in .pdf format and keep it ready before online Registration.
- Now go to the “Registration” link and complete your registration.
Instructions for Registration:
- Write complete “Name of the Candidate” as per 10th record.
- Write complete “Father’s Name” as per 10th record.
- Fill “Date of Birth” using Calendar link available.
- Write ten digits of your working “Mobile Number”.
- Write your valid “E-mail” ID. It will be used for communication, validation and application account activation.
- Write “Password” to access your Application account. Password can contain minimum 10 alphanumeric (combination of alphabets and digits) characters. Choose password as per your convenience and don’t disclose it to others.
- Upload signed and stamped “Recommendation Form” scanned in .pdf format only.
- Enter Captcha Code as visible and submit “Registration Form”. Remember, Captcha codes are case sensitive.
- After successful registration, you will get a message, “You have done registration successfully” and a message with link for account activation will be delivered in your registered E-mail ID.
- After successful registration, visit your registered E-mail and activate your application account.
- Don’t forget to fill the Application form after successful registration. An Application is not complete unless Application form is filled and submitted successfully.
- For completing “Application Form”, Login using the link given for “Login” to Complete your Application on Home Page.
Procedure for applying online
- Please select appropriate “Course Name” from available list in drop down menu.
- Write your “Institute” name in complete.
- Please select “Title” from drop down menu.
- Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and E-mail columns will be in disabled status after successful registration.
- Select Gender from the available options.
- Write your “Nationality”.
- “Select your category” from the available option and keep ready a self-attested scanned copy of the category certificate issued by State Govt. or Central Govt. in .pdf format. Supporting category certificate upload is mandatory for candidates claiming reservation. Upload is not applicable to General Candidates.
- Write your mailing address in the “Address” column.
- Write the name of “City” to which you belong.
- Write name of your “State” to which you belong.
- Write the name of the “Country” you belong.
- Write the “Pin Code” of your postal address.
- Complete Other Details Column.
- Fill Educational/Professional Qualifications and upload self-attested scanned copy of the marksheets in .pdf format only.
- Upload your passport size photograph in jpg/jpeg/png format only. File size of the photograph should not exceed 20-100 KB.
- Upload your scanned signature in jpg/jpeg/png format only. File size of signature should not exceed 10-50 KB.
- Upload self-attested scanned copy of category certificate if claiming reservation against reserved category in pdf format only.
- Press “Submit” button once all the mandatory fields are filled to complete the Application process.
|HARSAC Application Fees Charges
|For All candidates